Clinical Research for Medical Devices
About the course
Clinical research for new medical devices is not only expensive but also directly determines if the new device will make it to market. Compared to drug development, medical devices require a much higher testing and development threshold. This module reviews the core elements of a successful clinical trial for medical devices along with the key considerations for business strategy and development.
- Acquire the core elements/framework for the successful clinical trials of medical devices
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of each phase in the clinical development of medical devices
- Requirements for clinical trials of medical devices
- Analysis of the clinical trial process of medical devices
- Analysis and case study of the key elements of clinical trials of medical devices
Program | Global Clinical Development Strategy Workshop Series
Get started today
We develop tailored, meaningful and effective education and training programs to meet the increasing demand for professionals and executives in the biopharmaceutical industry. To learn more about our programs and customized training options, or request a free proposal, contact us to discuss your needs and desired goals.